This course builds upon the Introduction to Video Surveillance for Private Investigators course offered by Law Enforcement Video LLC.
This virtual session explores three advanced surveillance techniques: moving surveillance, extreme long-range recording, and night recording. Moving surveillance video is a powerful technique for collecting detailed information a subject's activities. Participants learn how to effectively record evidence-grade surveillance video at distances greater than two miles using long-range lenses for DSLR and mirrorless cameras and camcorder digital zoom capabilities. Students will then learn four different ways they can possibly use their cameras in low-light and no-light conditions. They will also see demonstration video from both low-cost and high-end night recording devices and learn how to use infrared lights as tools for night surveillance.
Surveillance safety and covert operations are stressed throughout this training program. Investigators will be able to use these techniques right away.
This course is ideal for Matrimonial Investigators, Insurance Fraud Investigators, Corporate Loss Prevention, School and Campus Security, and all other independent investigators and security professionals..
- Refresher of video surveillance fundamentals
- Surveillance of moving subjects
- Comparison of optical and digital zoom
- Recording extreme long-range surveillance video
- Camera stabilization modes and methods
- Accessory devices for video surveillance
- Recording video in low-light and no-light situations
- Camera settings and techniques for night surveillance
- Recording with binoculars, monoculars, and optics
- Recording with infrared lighting
Advanced Video Surveillance for Private Investigators is $69 per participant. Payment must be received prior to the beginning of the course. Discounts are available to organizations who register at least three participants.
Zoom information will be emailed to all paid participants the day prior to class.