Host a Law Enforcement Video Course
Law Enforcement Video LLC is proud to deliver training where it is needed most.
Our most popular courses (Video Techniques for Surveillance, Video Techniques for Crime Scenes, and Video Techniques for Jails and Correctional Facilities) are regularly conducted throughout North America. We have also delivered customized presentations to numerous conferences, and we have tailored agency-specific and camera-specific classes to audiences across the world.
What we provide:
- Textbooks, name tents, notepads, pens, and other course supplies to all attendees
- Enough camcorders, covert cameras, microphones, lights, and other course equipment for all students to complete every practical exercise (typically in teams of two)
- Registration and payment through our website (unless you request otherwise)
- All materials needed for you to submit the course for continuing education credits (if applicable)
- Two FREE seats for your agency as long as the minimum paid registrations are received (typically 12 students)
- A third FREE seat if the course reaches 18 paid registrations
- A fourth FREE seat if the course reaches 24 paid registrations
What you provide:
- A classroom or training space that meets the course specific requirements (see below for the Video Techniques course requirements)
- Help announcing the course to other agencies and associations
If you are interested in hosting a Law Enforcement Video course, please CLICK HERE to send us a message.