Video Surveillance Fundamentals
Video improves all surveillance operations!
This course builds upon the Introduction to Video for Investigators course offered by Law Enforcement Video LLC. It prepares the participant to record evidence-grade surveillance video. Participants will learn how to navigate the challenges of recording uncontrolled action, how to establish–on video–the date, time, and location of surveillance, surveillance at both short and extreme long ranges, and how to record moving surveillance video to establish their subjects’ patterns of life.
This course is ideal for Law Enforcement and Public Safety Professionals, Military Investigators, Fish Game and Wildlife Enforcement, Jail and Correctional Facility Employees, School and Campus Security Professionals, Independent Investigators
- Refresher of Video Fundamentals
- Video Camera Settings for Surveillance Operations
- Establishing Location, Date, and Time of Surveillance
- Using the Elements of Video Continuity to Record Surveillance Video
- Surveillance Video of Stationary Subjects
- Surveillance Video of Moving Subjects
- Employing High Speed Shutters
- Eliminating Audio from Surveillance Video
- Image Stabilization, Monopods, and Mounts
Video Surveillance Fundamentals is $69 per participant.
Payment must be received prior to the beginning of the course. Discounts are available to agencies who register at least three participants.
Zoom information will be emailed to all paid participants the day prior to class.